TYPE OF POLICIES
There are two kinds of policies available for property insurance:
• A “named perils” policy specifically names the risks to be covered for an identified property. The standard ”named-perils” policy of property insurance provides coverage against loss or damage caused by certain specified perils, beginning with fire and continuing with whatever other coverage are suited to the needs of the insured.
• An “all risk” policy specifically names the property and risks to be excluded. For a business owner, this is the single most important policy available because all physical damage to the property is covered unless the cause of the damage is specifically excluded in the policy.
(all activities included Food and Beverage)
1. All Risk Insurance
As a result of physical damage or loss to your building, contents, stocks, including equipment, machinery, furniture, fixtures and fittings.
• Breakage of All Advertising and Neon Signs
• Alterations and Repairs
• Fire Brigade Charges and Extinguishing Costs
• Removal of Debris
• Electrical Injury
• Repair Cost of Entrance
• Rental Cost of Temporary Outlet
2. Money Insurance
As a result of loss of money whilst being kept in the insured premises, locked safe, locked drawer or locked strong room and whilst in transit between the insured premises and banks.
3. Employer’s Liability Insurance
As a result of legal liability for accidental bodily injury and occupational disease to employees during the course of work in accordance with the Thai Civil and Commercial Code.
4. Public Liability Insurance
As a result of legal liability for accidental bodily injury or property damage to third parties arising from the insured premises and operations.
• Advertising and Neon Signs
• Fire and Explosion
• Food and Drink
• Tenant’s and Occupier’s Liability
For any study or personalized Business insurance, shop and Factory quote, kindly click to the link “ free quote” we will reply by email within 24 hours.
From Monday to Friday
152/1 Chang Klan road,
Pantip Plaza – Unit 417,
4th Floor – Food court
T. Chang klan, A. Muang,
50100 Chiang Mai